- Signal Isolation transducer
- Input & output DC signals
- Single or dual outputs
- Accuracy 0.5%
The input signal is filtered and processed to convert into a standard dc voltage. This voltage is fed to a linear optocoupler which provides the required galvanic isolation. An optical feedback is used for improved linearity, response time and temperature effects. The output from the linear optocoupler is further processed to provide dc voltage / current output.
The isolator with fast response time (10 mSec) are typically used in feedback control system.
In input dc current is chopped by the chopper to convert it into high frequency ac signal. This signal is fed to an isolating high frequency transformer. The ac output current from the transformer is rectified and filtered to obtain load independent dc output current. As the transformation ratio is 1:1 the output current is identical in value to the dc input current.
- Auxillary Supply Self Powered, 110/240 V AC, 24 / 48 / 110 / 220 V DC ± 20 %
- Power Consumption3.5 VA - AC, 4 VA - DC
- I In0-1, 0-5, 0-10, 0-20, 4-20mADC Signals
- V In0-50, 0-60, 0-75, 0-100 mV DC / 0-1, 0-5, 0-10, 0-150, 0-300, 0-600 V DC
- Resistance Type N.A.
- DC Output (Single / Dual) 0 - 1 mA, 0 - 10 mA, 0 - 20 mA, 4 - 20 mA, 0 - 5 V, 0 - 10 V
DC Output (Single / Dual)
- No of Signal Output Single (Optional Dual Output)
No of Signal Output
- Response Time 500 mSec.
- Input / Output isolation Galvanic
Input / Output isolation
- Temperature0°C to + 55°C
- HumidityUp to 95% Rh non condensing
- Dimensions (L x W x D) (mm)73 x 83.5 x 117.5
Dimensions (L x W x D) (mm)
- Weight1200 gms.
- Instrumentation Panels
- Control Desk
- PLC / DCS / SCADA Automation Systems
- Measurement & Control Panels