- Temperature transducer
- Input PT 100
- Output (DC) single or dual
- Accuracy 0.5%
OperationsIt is a precision grade transducer is used for galvanically isolated measurement of Temperature using external PT100 (RTD) Sensor 3 Wire Type. It measures temperature by measuring resistance of the PT100 Sensor. The input is in the form of Resistance and provides a Stable, Ripple-Free and Optically Isolated DC load independent output in the form of current or voltage. The transducer is fully solid state. Use of latest circuit techniques and quality components ensure reliable operation over long period.
- Auxillary Supply 110/240 V AC (+/-) 20%,50 Hz / 60Hz 24/48/110/220 V DC (+/-)20% 60 – 300 V AC / DC
- Power ConsumptionLess than 4 VA
- SensorP T– 100, 3 Wire Connection
- I InN.A.
- V InN.A.
- Resistance Type N.A.
- DC Output (Single / Dual) 0 – 1 mA DC,0 – 5 mA DC,0 – 10 mA DC,0 – 20 mA DC,4 – 20 mA DC,(-)20 – 0 - (+)20 mA DC,4 – 20 mA DC, 500 Ohm (max),0 – 5 V DC, 0 - (+)10 V DC,(-)10 – 0 - (+)10 V DC
DC Output (Single / Dual)
- No of Signal Output One No., Two Nos.
No of Signal Output
- Response Time Less than 500 mSec.
- Input / Output isolation2 KV 50 Hz for 1 min
Input / Output isolation
- Temperature0°C to 55°C
- Humidity95% Rh non condensing
- Accuracy(+/-)0.5% of Span
- Dimensions (L x W x D) (mm)85 x 80 x 120
Dimensions (L x W x D) (mm)
- Weight350 gms.
Suitable for Panels in Following Applications:
- Metering Panel.
- Automation Panel.
- SPM Panels.
- Industrial Control Room Panels.