- Resistance transducer
- Input 2 Wire or 3 Wire Resistance output (DC) single or dual
- Accuracy 0.5%
It is a precision grade transducer is used for galvanically isolated measurement of Transformed Tap or Resistance (2 Wire or 3 Wire). It measures the value of resistance on tap position changers, typically used on high voltage transformers. Each position on the selector has an equal value of resistance so that as the tap position is increased or decreased the value of resistance increases or decrease respectively. The input is in the form of Resistance and provides a Stable, Ripple- Free and Optically Isolated DC load independent output in the form of current or voltage. The transducer is fully solid state. Use of latest circuit techniques and quality components ensure reliable operation over long period.
- Auxillary Supply 110/240 V AC (+/-) 20%,50 Hz / 60Hz 24/48/110/220 V DC (+/-)20% 60 – 300 V AC / DC
- Power ConsumptionLess than 4 VA
- I InAs per given range, e.g. 0 - 100 Ohm, 0 - 200 Ohm, 0 - 1KOhm
- V In -
- Resistance Type 2 Wire, 3 Wire
- DC Output (Single / Dual) 0 – 1 mA DC, 0 – 5 mA DC, 0 – 10 mA DC, 0 – 20 mA DC, 4 – 20 mA DC, (-)20 – 0 - (+)20 mA DC, 4 – 20 mA DC, 500 Ohm (max), 0 – 5 V DC, 0 - (+)10 V DC, (-)10 – 0 - (+)10 V DC
DC Output (Single / Dual)
- No of Signal Output One No., Two Nos.
No of Signal Output
- Response Time Less than 500 mSec.
- Input / Output isolation2 KV 50 Hz for 1 min
Input / Output isolation
- Temperature0°C to 55°C
- Humidity95% Rh non condensing
- Dimensions (L x W x D) (mm)85 x 80 x 120
Dimensions (L x W x D) (mm)
- Weight350 gms.
- Measurement Panel.
- Test Equipments.