D3MFT1 is a Multi function Power Line Transducer for simultaneous measurement of various electrical parameters of 3 Phase 3 Wire or 4 Wire electric power system. The information is available through RS 485, Half Duplex Serial Communication Port over MODBUS RTU Protocol. Use of latest circuit techniques and quality components ensures reliable operation over long periods. The Transducer are widely used in application areas where accurate and reliable monitoring of power line parameters is essential
- Monitoring of various electrical parameters from a Single Transducer Replaces Multiple Analog Transducers.
- Programmable CT and PT Ratio.
- Modbus RTU Communication Protocol.
- Complete galvanic isolation between Input, Output, Auxiliary Supply.
- High long term stability.
- DIN Rail, Panel Wall Mounting.
- Auxillary 18-60 V DC, 80 - 300 V AC/DC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption Less than 6 VA
- Sensor N. A.
- I in 1A, 5A (User Selectable)
- V in 110 V, 415 V (User Selectable)
- Resistance Type N. A.
- DC Output(Single/ Double) RS 485 OUTPUT WITH MODBUS RTU PROTOCOL
DC Output(Single/ Double)
- NO. of Signal Output N. A.
NO. of Signal Output
- Response Time N. A.
- Input Output Isolation 2 KV AC, 50 Hz for 1 min.
Input Output Isolation
- Temperature 0 – 55 Deg C.
- Humidity 95% RH Non – Condensing
- Accuracy ±0.5% of Span
- Enclouser ABS Plastic Enclosure, Ingress Protection IP40
- Overall (L x W x D) 150 x 70 x 114
- Mounting 350 gms
- Approx Weight 750 gms
Suitable for Panels in Following Apllications :
- Electrical Utility
- Motor and Power Control Circuits
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Energy Management
- Substation Monitoring
- Building Management Systems
- Standalone Or SCADA, RTU Integration
- Power Generation, Transmission & Distribution
- Captive Power Plants