These relays are best suitable for monitoring balanced or unbalanced supplies, either of single phase, 3-phase 3-wire or 3-phase 4 wire loads powered by generators, UPS, stabilizers, inverters, or Mains (by Electricity Boards / Utilities); in AMF panels, PCCs, distribution boards and for power monitoring of individual loads / motors / pumps.
- Fixed/adjustable under/Over trip settings for parameters.
- Fixed/adjustable trip delays and Power On delays
- Built-in or external power supply
- Resetting – Auto or Manual
- Output contacts : 1 CO or 2 CO
- Choice of enclosures (DIN-Rail, Flush)
- Models with Micro-Controller based design
- 2 line alpha-numeric LCD display (for F3 VSR1/2)
- Serial Communication (RS232) port (for F3 VSR1/2 models)
- Use of SMD Technology
- User friendly LED indications
PROTECTIONS / FUNCTIONS
- Under/over Voltage
- Under/Over Current
- Under/Over Frequency
- Reverse Power
- Earth Fault/Ground Fault
- Earth leakage
- Product Family Name
- Model Name
- System Supply Voltage & Frequency
- Aux. Supply / Control Supply Voltage
- Current input (1A or 5A)
Minilec offers CBCT for our Earth fault relay & Earth Leakage Relay.Ordering Information:
- Primary & Secondary Current.
- Inner Diameter.
- Outer Diameter.
- Minilec Relay Model Name.